Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Typhoon Vamco

 Hello everyone, this post is about Typhoon Vamco. Typhoon Vamco is a typhoon that went across Philippines to Vietnam.

In hurumanu 1, which is social science and reading. We have to finish the Christchurch Earthquake task, which I have already finished. If we have already finished the Christchurch Earthquake task, we have to make a D.L.O about a disaster that happened anywhere in the world. The disaster that I chose to make a D.L.O about is Typhoon Vamco as you can see in the title.

Basically, Typhoon Vamco is a very dangerous typhoon that struck Philippines and Vietnam. Everyone who lives in Philippines and Vietnam have to immediately evacuate. There was many deaths and injured and some people were missing. The typhoon started at the Northwest of Palau, and went came across Philippines and landed in Vietnam. Both countries were damaged, Luzon was the most damaged place in Philippines.

Even if the flood was weakened, there's still a chance that it might reach other islands.

For my D.L.O, I created a slideshow. Here is a link for the slideshow that I created about Typhoon Vamco: Link

Question: If you have a chance of helping people that was affected in the Typhoon, what would you do?

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you have learn't something about Typhoon Vamco. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.