Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

Spheros on Mars

Hello everyone, this blog post is about Mars. We have another task to do, and the task that we have to do was make a D.L.O about the questions that they prepared for us to answer. The questions are Mars related, and we mostly focused about robots that. The type of D.L.O that I made was a google slide. 

Here is the D.L.O that I created:

Link

Question:
Are you interested in Mars Rovers?

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you have learn't something new.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.