Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2020

Japan Slideshow

Hello everyone,

In Homeroom (HR for short), we studied about Japan. So we have to study about Japan and make a D.L.O about it. I already know a little bit of things about Japan I guess. We can research about the Japan's history, tradition or something popular in Japan. 

I used slideshow to make a D.L.O about Japan, I researched about the capital city of Japan (which is Tokyo) and some more popular things in Japan.

Here is the D.L.O I made about Japan:

Japan Slideshow

What I think of Japan:

I think Japan is a very unique country, because there are many crazy inventions that they made. It's shocking that there is about 300 kit-kat flavours in Japan. 

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you have learn't something new about Japan.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.