Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2020

Mexican Mince/Nachos

Hello everyone, this post is about  were what we did in cooking class. It's also called as Cooking Technology. In cooking class, we made nachos which is also called as Mexican Mince. I'd prefer to called it as Nachos. 

Here is a picture of nachos to show what it looked like:


Here is a screenshot of the nachos recipe:




My teammates were Jhrnylle and Truby, we we're only a group of 3. We managed to successfully make nachos. 
The nachos smelled like Mexican flavour, well it tasted okay. Making nachos was a little bit confusing, but it was great experience because I finally learned how to make nachos.

Thank you for reading this post, bye.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.