Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2020

Margaret Mahy

 Hello everyone, in Wanagna we had a new task to do. It's a EOTC Week task board, if you haven't heard. Our EOTC starts next week. We will be going in 3 places, which is Jelly Park, Margaret Mahy and Christchurch City Centre. So we had to choose a task board and make a D.L.O about it, and after we have finished it we have to blog it so that people can see our work. 

The task board that I chose is about Margaret Mahy, they prepared a task for us to do and make a D.L.O about it. I made a slideshow about Margaret Mahy. Margaret Mahy is a very famous New Zealander author, she has made lots of awesome children books and also young adult.

Here is a screenshot of one of the slides I worked on: Link

Question: Have you ever read one of Margaret Mahy's book? Which book?

Thank you for reading this post about Margaret Mahy, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.