Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2020

Navigation In Space

 Hello everyone, this blog post is about navigation in space. We have a new challenge for us to do tomorrow in Science. The new challenge is called 'Bucket Head Challenge'. 

Aim: Can I navigate in a straight line without my senses.

We also need equipment, the equipment that we need is:
- Bucket
- Cotton wool
- Blindfold
- Safety partner (A safety partner that you can trust).

Instruction:
1- Put the cotton wool in your ears and nose.
2- Put on the blindfold.
3- Put a bucket our your head.
4- Get your safety person to spin you 3 times and line you u with the flag.
5- Begin to walk in a straight line.
6- Write down how you did, and how you felt.
We have to get all of those equipment ready, and put it on. Our goal was to try to walk in a straight line with the blindfold, cotton wool and the bucket.

Questions:
1- What are your five senses?
The five senses are hear, see, touch, feel, smell. We use these senses to detect the environment.

2- How do people get lost in the jungle?
People might get lost in the jungle because it's either because they wanders too much, or it's because it might be their first time going to the jungle and they don't recognise the environment.

3- Do you have anything special about your legs?
I'm actually not sure if there is something special about my legs, but our Science teacher said that everyone's leg isn't even. One is longer than the other one.

Hypothesis:
I think that I will walk in a zigzag because I might be not sure where to go, like I might get lost.

Thank you for reading this post, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.