Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2020

Navigation In Space Results

 Hello everyone, this post is about the results of the bucket head challenge. This bucket head challenge is part of our learning, so we have to experience walking a straight line with a blind fold and a bucket on 

Results:

The time that I put a bucket on my head, I felt like I was lost because I couldn't see. I was nervous that something bad might happened to me, but luckily I picked the right person for me to stop me in any danger that is coming up. My partner was Cate. I walked as straight as I can. After for a while I finally reached the end, I took awhile trying to walk in a straight line. They said that I was walking in zigzags, so that means that my hypothesis was right. I knew that I was gonna walking a zigzag because I was unsure where I was going since I lost my senses. We walked back to the starting line and some people were walking in zigzags and in circle. 

Thank you for reading this post, bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.