Pages

Monday 2 November 2020

Daylight Savings

 Hello everyone, this post is about daylight savings. Daylight savings basically happens every year in New Zealand and many other countries. Daylight savings in New Zealand is when the time is an hour earlier than the real time. Our tasks was to answer the questions that they prepared for us to answer and blog about. 

This is two of the questions I answered.

1. When does Daylight Savings happen each year in New Zealand?

Daylight savings in New Zealand happens each year at 2am on the last Sunday in September. Daylight savings ends on the first Sunday of April.

2. What year did it start in NZ?

Daylight saving first happened in New Zealand in 1927.

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you have learn't something new about daylight savings. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.