Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

My Writing Task!

Hello readers,

Welcome back to my blog, today I'm going to share you what we have been doing while writing time. This post was suppose to be posted last week.

WALT: - Use my six senses to describe characters, places, feeling ect.
- Build a strong picture in our readers head.
- Use strong ideas when writing.

We have to use the six senses to make a picture in the readers mind with our writing. The six senses are... Sight, sound, smell, taste, emotions and touch.

Miss Leonard started off a story and we have to finish it. We also have words that we need to include in our story. The words are... Chilling, forbidden, hesitant. unfocused and fascinating.

I haven't finished my story but here is my story:
I could hear the thunder, booming in the sky. Suddenly the lights went out and the room went pitch black. I didn’t know where to go. I could feel that something bad was going to happen. I was feeling hesitant.


After a while the lights suddenly came back on. The lights were so bright, as bright as the stars. I went to my bedroom and sat on the nice comfy chair. I was just chilling and doing my homework properly. I stopped working and went downstairs to get a nice hot chocolate. I went upstairs with my hot chocolate. The hot chocolate was so hot and I could feel it with my hands.


I got to my room and put the warm hot chocolate in a desk. The hot chocolate tasted so yummy.

I worked and worked and worked. I accidentally pushed my hot chocolate.

Questions:
-Have you ever used the six senses?

Thank you for reading this blog post and please give me a feedback! I hope you have enjoyed my story bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.