Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

My Maths! (T4)

Hello readers and viewers,

Welcome back to my blog post! Today I'm going to share you what we've been doing at math time.

WALT: - Read and interpret a question..
      - Use addition and subtraction strategies with decimals.
      - Recognise combinations of coins in our head.
      - Quickly add combinations of coins in our head.

Last week we learned about changing fractions to decimals and changing decimals to fractions. But now we're learning about money problems! We also can have partner or you can be by your self, my partner is Celine!

This is what we've been working on :



Thank you for reading this blog post, please comment in my blog post!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.