Pages

Thursday 7 November 2019

Maths Week 4!

Hello readers and viewers,


Welcome back to my blog post.



WALT: Use place value, decimals and addition and subtraction strategies to work out money problems.



I made a slideshow DLO to show you what we've been working about. So it's about Shadrach and his friends went to a Filipino bakery. He spend exactly $8.90. What combinations of buns could Shadrach have brought?



These are the bread and what they cost.



$1.20 Pandesal

$2.50 Ensaymada
$2.80 Pan de Coco
$2.60 Kalihim
$1.10 Pande Leche


Here is my DLO.






Questions:

-Have you ever solved a money problem?
-If your solving a money problem, is it easy for you or not?

Thank you for reading this blog post, please give me some amazing feedback from you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.