Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

Weekly Word (Unfocused)

Hello readers and viewers,

Welcome back to my blog post! Today I'm going to share you another weekly word!

The word is... Unfocused! Unfocused means.. your not concentrating to what your suppose to do.

Example: I was baking a cake, suddenly I was distracted by a group of birds fly. My cake got burnt.

Here is my work!


Questions: Have you ever been unfocused because of something that distracted you?

Thank you for reading this blog post, please comment in my blog post!

Bye bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.