Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2019

Weekly Word - Emotion (Empty)

Hello readers,

Welcome back to my blog post! Today I'll be showing you my weekly word.

Miss Leonard picked an interesting word. The word is empty! Then we have to go to this site: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/, and we have to  search this word. The word is.. Empty!


Here is my poster:



Question: - What time did you ever felt empty?

Thank you for reading this blog post and I hope you give me some  amazing feedback, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.