Pages

Friday 8 November 2019

School Pool Is Back!

Hello readers,

Welcome back to my blog post. Guess what?...... SCHOOL POOL IS BACK!! Because it's summer and it's very very hot, and we can learn swimming tricks again.

Mrs Day has been painting the wall with the other kids. They were painting the wall with color white.

On Wednesday, we went to our school pool to swim. We swim for 4 laps on the pool. After that... We had free time! Me and my friends did handstand competition, Celine won. I'm not really good at doing handstand on water. But I'm getting better on it. 

Today in the morning, we have swimming. I did some practiced my handstand. I did a strait one. I asked Miss Leonard to pick one of us that has the most straits handstand. I did my best. Well.. I Won!

After that, Miss D put a music! The music that came up was Havana, by Camila the singer. While the song was playing Jhrnylle and Celine was playing volleyball. I joined with them and played volleyball. After a while I was getting bored so I just swim around the pool practicing how fast I am at swimming.

Questions: How fast are you in swimming? How long can you handstand in the water?

Thank you for reading this blog post, please comment in this post with positive feedback! Make sure to answer my question.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.