Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2019

Weekly Word Emotions -Anxious-

Hello readers,

Welcome back to my blog post! Today I'm going to share you my weekly word.

Every week, our teacher gives us a new word that we need to understand the meaning and post it to our blog post. You can also learn new strong words. The word is..... "Anxious". Anxious means you worried or concerned.

Here is my work:


Questions:
Have you ever felt anxious before?

I've felt anxious before, like traveling because I sometimes think something bad is gonna happen. Thank you for reading this post, please give me some feedback about this post!

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.