Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

2nd Hospot Doc Writing

Hello viewers,


Welcome back to my amazing blog post. At writing, me and my class has been learning to 'Show Not Tell'. I'm gonna give you some example about tell and show. Tell and show are different.

Tell : Johnny felt sad.

Show : Tears dripped down Johnny's face like it was flooding with tears.

If your writing about a show sentence you need to pretend like what happened to it. For example your crying, you have to imagine what your body is doing and what your face is doing.

Here is my poster about my hospot writing : 
























Thank you for reading this blog post, I hope you enjoyed this blog post.. And....

Goodbye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.