Pages

Monday 19 August 2019

Amazing Trip With My Family!

Kia ora viewers,


Welcome back to my blog post. On Saturday, me and my family went on a trip. We did snow hunting at the castle hill. Snow hunting is like when you go to places to just find snow, for example you and your family went on a trip to the Mount Hutt to play with the snow.

Me and my family decided to go to castle hill, if we go to the Mount Hutt we have to drive on big mountains. I'm not that scared of heights (or maybe I'm afraid.) 

When we arrived to the Castle Hill... Our time was WASTED, there was no snow but only a little bit. I was disappointed. While we were driving to Castle Hill we saw the Lake Lyndon and it was snowing in there. So we just stay in the Lake Lyndon for a while.

We also made a snowman!! We brought scarf, a hat and not atleast the snowman's nose which is a carrot!


Here is the photos

Questions:

- Have you ever seen a snow falling from the sky not like it's already in the ground.

That's all and I hope you answer the question that I give you, please give me some thoughtful and positive feedback. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Rheanne, I really like the use of your slideshow to show your trip to the snow at Lake Lyndon, it looks like you had a great weekend and made a cool snowman!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.