Pages

Monday 26 August 2019

Swimming Class At Term 4

Hello viewers,

Welcome back to my amazing blog post. In term 4 we're going to have a swimming class! But sadly it's still term 3 😔.I love swimming class, because it's fun. I hope we have swimming class everyday this year! Even next year (But I'm going to the high school 😔)


I can do back stroke and front stroke, very easy right? If you know how to do back stroke make sure to comment in this blog post!

I'm so excited. This is what my friends say about swimming class.

Celine: I think swimming is fun because.. Because when you see people drowning I could help them swim.

Jhrynlle: Swimming is a great work out because your body is exercising. 

That's what my friends said about swimming!!

Thank you for reading this amazing blog post, please give me some feedback and also. Comment down bellow if you really enjoy swimming class! 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.