Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2019

My 3 Tasks (Reading)

Kia orana,

Welcome back to my amazing blog post.

Me and my reading group has been working on 3 tasks. My teacher gave us 6 tasks but we only have to pick 3 tasks to do. The book that we we're reading is petronas, it's a very nice book. The 3 tasks is about the petronas. I chose activity 3, 2 and 5.

Here is my 3 tasks.

Activity 3 is on page 7.
Activity 2 is on page 8.
Activity 5 is on page 9.

You can also explore my slideshow. There are also some video's that you could watch!

Thank you for reading and watching this amazing blog post. I hope you enjoyed and I hope you give me feedback!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.