Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2019

Weekly Word (Cheeky)

Kamusta viewers,
(It's Filipino language month!)

Welcome back to my amazing blog post. Today we I'm gonna show you my weekly today! The word is "Cheeky". I'm also gonna show you my poster that I made about cheeky.

I'm gonna give you a little example of what cheeky means. Cheeky means like being disrespectful to someone. But I think cheeky means being sneaky

Here is my poster:



Question time:

Have you ever been cheeky in front of someone?

Maraming salamat sa pagbasa sa post na it. Inaasahan kong may natitinan ka, at paalam!

(Thank you very much for reading this post. I hope you learnt something, and goodbye!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.