Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2019

Our Amazing Topic Work!

Hello Viewers,

Welcome back to my blog post. At room 6, we have been learning about performing arts. Performing arts is like music, dancing and singing. Performing arts is not like doing arts and drawing.


Dance has a lot of different styles. Dance is a lot of moves that got combine together.


Here is my poster : 




The links wont work so here is the links of the videos in there:











Thanks for reading this blog post. I hope you enjoyed the dance's and this post.

Have a great day and Paalam!!!!
                                  (Goodbye)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.