Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

My Collaborative Writing

Hello viewers,✋

Welcome back to my amazing blog post. Today i'm gonna show you my collaborative writing. We've been learning about Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia means a word that describes a sound, for example "KABOOM". Kaboom is onomatopoeia, because it describes a sound.

Here is my collaborative writing:

If you can't read it properly just click on the photo and it will work!
Thank you for reading this post, and I hope you've enjoyed this blog post.

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.