Pages

Saturday 10 August 2019

Rainy Day / Badminton!

Kamusta Viewers,

Welcome back to my amazing blog post! Today it has been a rainy day. I hate when it's raining because I can't play outside. Staying inside is pretty boring. I decided to make a blog post because I'm bored today and I got nothing to do.

Yesterday me and my dad played badminton outside our house. I kept winning and my dad kept losing. Last year I'm not good at badminton, but now I'm pretty good at it!

If you don't know what badminton is, badminton is a sport that you have to work as a team. You need a badminton racket and a shuttlecocks.

Here's the video/link that shows you how to play badminton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPpBk3Iy-WI

Well that's all for today, and thank you for reading this post and I hope you enjoyed!

Goodbye!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.