Pages

Thursday 25 February 2021

Masks

Hello everyone.

This post is late, but welcome back to my blog. So in drama class, we are working on masks. So basically, we are supposed to find a mask from google to use as an inspiration and draw our own mask. Some people are doing bird masks, some are doing masquerade masks. The mask that I'm doing is a masquerade flower mask. 

I searched up on google first, of some masks for me to use as my inspiration. Our teacher Mrs Clark showed us some masks that some students have created, it was very cool. My favourite one was the mask with the flower on the side. That gave me some inspiration, that's why I'm doing masquerade flower mask. 

Here are some picture of a masquerade flower mask that I used as my inspiration:Masquerade Mask Renaissance Mask Flower Mask Fantasy Mask | Etsy |  Masquerade mask diy, Masks masquerade, Masquerade maskBurgundy, Red & Gold Masquerade Mask WithVarious Embellishments - Venetian  Style Flower Mask - For Masquerade Ball, Prom, Halloween | Gold masquerade  mask, The mask costume, Masks masquerade

Next, we have to draw a mask. We have to design it, I drew it kinda like the masquerade flower mask. Because I thought it looked cool.

Than you for reading this blog post about what we did in drama class with Mrs Clark.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.