Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

2011 Christchurch Earthquake

 Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blog post. This post is about the Christchurch Earthquake, at 22 February in 12:51. We had 1 minute of silence to pay respect to the people who have died in the earthquake.

Our task is to answer the questions that we're given to us. The questions are of course related to the earthquake. We have to research about the question to find out more information, like reading an article about the earthquake and the people who have won the bravery awards.

Here is my work:

 

Thank you for reading this post,

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.