Pages

Tuesday 23 February 2021

Chinese New Year Slideshow

 Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blog. This is my first blog post for 2021. This blog post is about Chinese new year. This year, is the year of the Ox in Chinese zodiac. Our task was to create a D.L.O about Chinese new year. I created a slideshow because it is easy to use.

My Chinese zodiac is an Ox, which is the same animal for this year's Chinese zodiac animal. I'm born in 2009, that means I'm an ox.


Thank you for reading this post,

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.