Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2021

Italy

 Hello everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. This week in Wananga we researched about different countries and making a D.L.O about it.

The country I chose is Italy, because there are cool places in Italy. I did a slideshow for the Italy D.L.O because, using a slideshow is more easier and you can customise the background and add pictures willingly.

We have to research about the country's population, currency, flag, animals, popular places and etc. 

Here is the link for my work:

Thank you for reading this post,

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.