Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

Drama

Yeoboseyo (Korean) / Hello

Welcome back to my blog, today I am going to talk about what happened in our drama class.

We acted out a play called 'Bullies'. Me, Jhrnylle, Cate and Shontai were in a group. The characters were Grynd, Stryk, Kuff and Boot. I was Grynd, Jhrnylle was Kuff, Kuff was Cate and Shontai was Boot. The play was set in the bus stop, they we're gossiping about the person who had glasses. We were bullies. After practicing, the groups has to preform their play out, and only 2 groups preform theirs.

One of our task was also to make a backstory of our character, I think that Grynd wasn't a bully when she was born I think that she got bullied. Maybe she wanted to be friends with the cool people thats why she became a bully.

I also have to do backstory of Amy, well I think that Amy and Mark used to be together. But then they broke up, and Amy became sad and then when she met Mark it might be the scene where my script started. Maybe they have been together for about 4 years I guess or lower, because in the script Amy was really hurt.

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you have enjoyed.
Annyeong (Korean) / Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.