Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Wonderings

 Hello

Welcome to my blog, today I am going to share you what we did in wananga time.

So we had to think of some question and brainstorm it at the whiteboard. The question that I had in my mind is "Do fish sleep with their eyes open". I went to site called "wonderpolis" and it gave me the answer, fish actually sleeps with their eyes open. You maybe be wondering why? Its because fishes doesn't have eye lids lids, so they sleep with their eyes open.

How can starfish see even though they don't have eyes?

Starfish doesn't have eyes, that means that they can't see any details. They can only detect light and dark.

Thank you for reading this post, Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Rheanne.

    I love your wondering blog it is quite short though. Here's a tip maybe add more information in your blog?

    Thanks, Cate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cate,
      Thank you for reading this blog and commenting, thanks for the tip also.
      Have a great day,
      Bye
      -Rheanne

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.