Pages

Thursday 10 September 2020

Heroes Vs Villains Story & Drawing

Hello readers

Welcome back to my blog, today I am going to show you what we have been doing at hurumanu 4. Hurumanu 4 is writing and arts. For the writing, we wrote a hero vs villain story. For drawing we draw the characters that we have in our story, and also the setting.

I had 2 settings in my story, my main setting was the city. The second setting was the abandoned village. The main character in my story was Gia, Gia is a female hero. She has a brother called Zeke, he was also a hero. The villains we're Val and Ezjekiel, they were partners in crime. The background characters were Mira, Salvarine, Diana, Rose and Ian. The powers in my story were called 'Mana', it was named after Lord Mana. Because he was the first person to have a power and he was part of the royal family, he bought peace to the kingdom.

This is my drawings, I only drew Gia and Zeke. I am planning to draw Val and Ezjekiel too.

Gia:
Zeke:

This is the story that I have been working on, it's a fiction story. Enjoy!

Thank you for reading this post and reading my story, I hope you have enjoyed my story and please give me some feedbacks about my story.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.