Pages

Friday 25 September 2020

Business Enterprise / Market Day

Hello everyone,

Welcome back to my blog! This post is about the business enterprise. 

Business enterprise is when we have to create a business it can be anything, like cultural or social. We have to be in a group of four to start doing our bussiness enterprise plan. My teammates were Elisha (aka-also known as my sister), Losalini / Linny and Stephanie. Elisha was the CEO, Losalini/Linny was the production manager. Stephanie was the marketing manager and I was the finance manager.

The marketing day was happening in September 23, and we have to get all of our products ready here is a picture of our stand
Summary of the day.
- The market day was very sunny, and it was also very crowded. It was fun in the market day because we get to buy people's product, like slime and stuffs. There was also foods. 

What did you like
- I like the part where we can buy any product from different Kahui (Riroriro, Mohua, Tieke). People we're also creative because of the logo and the wrapping part.

What would you change for the next time?
- I would change our product and the price of our product, because our product is a like a many stuffs in one package. Our company name is Chie Gifts (blessed with wisdom). It would be better if we didn't do like a gift bags because it also cost a lot. If we separate them, we would get a big profit.

How must did it cost to make your products/services? How much did you borrow?
- All the products that we both costed 20 dollars. We borrowed 19 dollars.

How much money did you mark on Market Day?
- We made about 27 dollars by our product.

What was your total profit?
- We earned 27 dollars but we have to give 20 dollars to the bank which makes our profit $7.

Was this what you expected? Why/why not?
- I expected that our profit is $7, because before we made the product we figured out our profit.

What could have influenced this?
- The reason why we made $7 dollars its because of the quantity of our product. We only had 9 gift bags and it cost $3 each. 7x3=27-20=$7.

Thank you for reading this post, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.