Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Becoming A Martian

Hello,

Welcome back to my blog, this blog is about Mars. I am going to explain what we did in hurumanu 3 with Miss Bremner and Mrs Allan.

We had to a read some sort of story that gives information about Mars, e.g. facts about Mars. We have to answer 5 questions that are related in the story, and we have read the story clearly so that I can find the answer.

Here is my answers for the questions:

1. When can a mission to Mars (or from Mars) happen? Why?
Every twenty-six months is the only way to go to Mars because they are close together and you wont need to stay in the spaceship for so long to reach Mars.

2. What are two geological features of Mars?
Mars is also known as the red planet because of it's colour.
Olympus Mons is the largest volcano in the universe (from Mars).

3. What is one possible solution form the story about oxygen on Mars?
NASA was planning to send a machine that produce oxygen by 2020.

4. If it doesn't rain on Mars, where does the water come from?
The water in Mars is underneath, they have to dig for it melt the ice and clean it so that they can drink it.

5. How will people get food on Mars? What is a possible solution.
If they will bring their own food it will last for twenty-six months.

Questions:
Do you want to go to Mars? Why?

That's all for this post, I hope you have learnt something new.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.