Pages

Thursday 15 October 2020

Gold Rush

 Hello everyone,

Welcome back to my blog post. This blog post is about the gold rush that happened back in the days.

This term, we have a new task board and it's all about gold rush. The level that i'm doing is level 3/4, our first task is to create a blog post and create a brainstorm about gold rush. Like for example where the gold rush started and what year. We also have to explain what discrimination means. 

Here is a brainstorm that I created about the gold rush.

Gold mining - Wikipedia

The gold rush in New Zealand is located in Otago. Gabriel Read first discovered the gold rush at 1861. It's also known as the Otago Gold Rush.

Gold rush is basically like you have to mine for the gold and when you find the gold you get to keep it. It takes a lot of hard work though. 

What is discrimination?

Discrimination is like a racist person who judges their appearance, like for example someone judges their gender.

Thank you for reading this post, I hope that you learnt something new about the Otago Gold Rush.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.