Pages

Friday 12 March 2021

Sports Hero

 Hello everyone, welcome to my blog post. Yesterday, we researched about our sports hero. Our task was to research about our sports hero and blog about it. My sports hero are Micheal Jordan and Alyssa Valdez. Micheal Jordan is one of the most famous basketball player, and Alyssa Valdez is one of the most famous athlete in Philippines. She plays volleyball.

Here is my work:

Michael Jordan


Michael Jordan - Wikipedia


Who is Michael Jordan?

Michael Jordan is a person who played basketball, he is the chairman of the Charlotte Hornets. The Charlotte Hornets is a basketball team. Michael Jordan started playing basketball in 1984. He became famous because of his basketball skills and his leadership abilities. He also got famous because he earned many awards in basketball. Sadly, he already retired from basketball in 2004 because of his wife and family. Michael Jordan is considered as one of the greatest basketball players in the NBA.


Why is Michael Jordan my sports hero?

Michael Jordan is my sport here because he quit basketball for his family. He is caring and he is a good leader. He also supported Black Lives Matter by donating $100 million USD which is $140,456,000.00 million NZD which helps them a lot. He also helped some 


How did Michael Jordan’s career started?

Michael Jordan was just an ordinary human who plays basketball, he started playing basketball when he was in University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He was drafted to Chicago Bulls, that's eventually when Michael Jordan was noticed by the crowd and he became famous. He proved himself by scoring lots of goals and showing excellent leadership skills, for his efforts. He received Rookie of the Year Award and was selected for the All-Star Game. He became the first player to score more than 3,000 points in one season. 


Alyssa Valdez

PVL: Alyssa Valdez clinches third MVP award | ABS-CBN News

Who is Alyssa Valdez?

Alyssa Valdez is a volleyball player that represents the Philippines, she is very popular in the Philippines and mostly everyone knows her in the Philippines. She plays for Creamline Cool Smashers, she is good at playing volleyball and she was noticed by the crowd by her amazing skills at volleyball and communication skills.

Why is Alyssa Valdez my sports hero?

Alyssa Valdez is my sports hero because she inspires people to not give up. Even if their team is losing in a volleyball game, she never gives up. She tries her best. She inspires people to play volleyball. Because some people think that volleyball is only for women, volleyball is for both genders.


Chelsea Bremner

Chelsea Bremner » allblacks.com


Who is Chelsea Bremner?

Chelsea Bremner is my teacher, but she also plays rugby. She is in Black Ferns, and she has a Sister named Alana Bremner. She is 25 years old, and in 2019. She used to help around in my class (Room 6 Ako Ngatahi). Now, she is a real teacher in Hornby High School.


Why is Chelsea Bremner my sports hero?

Chelsea Bremner is my sports hero because she works for 2 jobs, not much people would work for 2 jobs at once. She is also a very positive teacher, and she is nice. She is my favourite teacher because she is hard working. She works hard for us, after she does training for her rugby. She has to go to school, just imagine how tired she is, but she tries her best and keep being positive.

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you have learnt something about my sports hero. Who is your sports hero? 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.