Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2021

My Mask

Hello everyone, welcome to my blog. This post is about my mask that I created in drama class. The mask that I created is called masquerade mask, I searched some mask ideas in google and I was inspired by those mask. It's also pretty easy to create a masquerade mask.

I used a cardboard plate to make my mask, I cut it out to form a shape of my mask. The part that I really struggled in is cutting out a space for my eye, it was hard because I didn't have a cutter. That's why the eye part in my mask isn't perfect because I didn't have a cutter. 

Next, I added the decorations for my mask, while I was cutting out the shape of my mask. I left a little space for my pompom looking that I found in the basket. So I used it because I liked the iridescent colour, I left a little space for the pompom looking thing so that it wouldn't block my eye. Because I might get into a serious accident if I cant see. I added a little ribbon behind the iridescent pompom, I couldn't make a perfect ribbon so I just made it like that.

I thought that my mask looked boring because it didn't have designs in the left side, so I added a bow in the other side. 

This is what my mask looked like:



Thank you for reading this post, I hope you liked my mask.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.