Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2021

Bullies Play

 Hello everyone. In drama were working on a play, the play is basically about 4 bullies. The setting of the story is in the bus stop. The characters are Stryk, Kuff, Grynd and Boots. It's the same play that we did last year. Me, Jhrnylle, Shontai and Cate are in a group to act out the play. I'm Grynd, Jhrnylle is Stryk, Cate is Kuff and Shontai is Boots. It's the same as last year.

Stryk, Grynd, Kuff and Boot are friends, they are probably the main character in the play because it's just them discussing about stuff. Our task is to practice the play and in the end of the term, we're gonna perform in our groups. 

What our group needs to work on:

Our group needs to work on our face expressions and the tune of our voice. If your in a play, you have to make face expressions so that the audience know what your feeling. We also have to practice the tune of our voice, because the characters in the play are bullies and we might need to make the tune of our voice sound mean or something. 

Thank you for reading this post, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.