Pages

Monday 8 March 2021

International Women's Day

 Hello everyone, today is the women's day. Women's day is a important celebration because, on March 8. Women's finally had the right to be free by their actions. In the past, women's were not allowed to work because of stereotypes. People think that women are weaker than men, not all women are weak.

Women were not allowed to work, their job was to stay at home and do all the house works and men has to go out and work. Women's also protested because some girls get into an arranged marriage with someone they don't actually love, or sometimes they can be lucky and be arranged into a marriage of someone they actually like. That's also why women's protested that they all have to be treated fairly.

Our task was to create a DLO about Women's day, because women's day is one of the most important celebrations in New Zealand. We have to research about the women's day and what happened there, we can create either a slideshow or something like that. I choose to create a google slide, because it easy to use and it's also presenting my work.

Here is my DLO:

Thank you for reading this post about the women's day, I hope you have learned something new.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.