Pages

Friday 24 April 2020

All About Asian Countries

Kamusta!

Welcome back to my blog!

Me and Jhrnylle did a project about Asian Countries, we worked hard to create that slide show. We included 6 Asian Countries which was Philippines, China, Japan, South Korea, North Korea and Thailand. It was fun making it and also tiring.

We also researched traditional food, tradtional outfit, traditional dance, traditional game, traditional animal and popular places. Me and Jhrnylle chose countries that we have to work on. Each one of us have 3 countries that we have to search about. I did Philippines, China and Japan. While Jhrnylle was doing South Korea, North Korea and Thailand. If you we're wondering Korea had two parts which was North and South. Both of them separated, they have their own designed flag.

Here is the presentation that me and Jhrnylle has been working on!


Thank you for reading this post. I hope you've enjoyed it please comment in this post. Stay at home and stay safe! Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Kamusta Rheanne!
    I hope your learning from home is going well.
    You slideshow is great! You have included lots of great information, interesting images and links for your readers to explore.The chicken adobo looks delicious! I love watching students perform Tinikling - it looks like a really difficult folk dance to learn. What is your favourite Filipino dish?
    Keep up the fantastic blogging.
    Miss Tozer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Miss Tozer,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog post, well my favourite food is sinigang - sour meat stew. I like it because I like sour foods, but only some sour foods.

      -Rheanne

      Delete
    2. Hi Rheanne,
      Sinigang sounds delicious! You have helped me to learn lots of new things.
      Keep up the awesome blogging.
      Miss Tozer.

      Delete
  2. This is an amazing blog post! I found it so interesting reading through all of the slides. I love how you have also included lots of pictures. Japanese food is my favourite, I hope to go there one day! The Phillipeno games look like heaps of fun! Munsu Water Park would be a cool place to go. What country would you like to visit?
    Great blogging (:

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.