Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2020

My Painting

Hello readers!

Welcome to my blog post. I hope you had a great day today.

Today I did painting, I used water colour which was fun and also messy. I painted 2 things. I didn't know what to do so I just did painting using water colour. It took me 30 minutes to paint those 2 painting.

I painted with Jhrnylle my friend. We chose a theme and tried painting it. The first theme was you can paint anything but it needs pastel pink and pastel purple, both of those colours are also my favourite colour. The second theme was make a tree.

This is my 2 paintings.

First

Second


Thank you for reading this post! Stay at home and stay safe, Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rheanne. You have done a great job with your paintings! I love the second painting how it looks like blossom on a tree, it reminds me of Spring. What is your favourite season?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.