Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Cooking Pancakes At Home!

Kamusta!

Welcome back to my blog post! This post is about me making pancakes!

Today I made pancakes, it was really fun and of course mixing the pancakes was really satisfying. That was my favourite part. I made the pancakes by myself because I already know how to make pancakes! I made pancakes like already 5 times.

First I searched how to make pancakes because I forgot the ingredients. I used this site to make my pancakes. It was easy and also challenging.

The pancake was really good! Here is the pancakes that I made. I also put a syrup and designed the pancake.

Questions:
-Have you ever baked or cooked something by yourself?

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you liked it and also comment to this post so you can answer my question.

Have a great day, stay safe and stay at your home! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. These look delicious Rheanne! I love how you included a photo so we can see how they turned out. I have cooked pancakes before, they are one of my favourite things to eat for breakfast, I cooked them lots in lockdown as well. What is your favourite pancake topping?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.