Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

My Word Cloud Work

Hello readers!

Welcome back to my blog, today I'm going to share you my word cloud. We've been doing this in our Wananga time.

The word cloud is about what we have been doing in the quarantine days. I've been doing things at quarantine like helping my dad gardening. Each one of the things I did was really fun. 

If you want to try and use word cloud here is the link

This is my word cloud, if you wanna read what I've been doing u can view it bigger by clicking on the photo:

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Have a great day and bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.