Pages

Saturday 6 July 2019

WLJ Activity 1

Hello readers,

Welcome back to my amazing blog. You might think that WLJ sounds familiar. WLJ stands for Winter Learning Journey!!!! It's like summer learning journey. But WLJ is focusing about creatures!

My favorite animal is rabbit. Well rabbits are so cute!! But when a rabbit poops it will stink so bad.

Also I made a slideshow about bunnies! Here is my slideshow.



Well thank you for reading this blog post I hope you give me some feedback and...

Paalam!!
(GoodBye)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.