Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2019

WLJ Activity 2

Hello Viewers!!!

Welcome back to my amazing blog post!

Well I think I would rather be an chinchilla, it's not because it's cute. Because I'm worrying about the peoples health. If I'm a porcupine I might poke someone with my fur.

Some porcupine looks like this
Image result for porcupine

Not all porcupine looks like the other picture here is another picture of a porcupine.

Image result for porcupine

Thank you for reading this post and that's the reason why  would rather be a chinchilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.