Pages

Monday 6 December 2021

Monoprinting

Hello everyone, from the last few weeks, we have been working on our monoprint for art.

We first started off gathering plants so that we can photocopy it. We needed to add background, middle ground and fore ground. We had 2 photocopies, one is for us to colour in and the other one of the monoprint.

I added Mount Fuji as my background to add a little bit of spice, Mt Fuji is a big mountain that is located on Japan, it's also very famous. After we've done colouring it in, we had to start on our monoprint.

For some people, monoprint is hard, but you'll get used to it if you are interested on art, here is my monoprint:

Doing monoprint is actually pretty challenging for me, because we were using ink, it's not gonna be easy to take it off. That's why I was careful when doing monoprint.

Thank you for reading this blog post, this is gonna be one of the last weeks of art. So I will eventually miss art.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.