Pages

Thursday 9 December 2021

Making Honeycomb

 Aim:

I want to find out how to make honeycomb.

Research:
Hokey Pokey

Dalgona Candy Factory

Method:

Equipment

  • 5 teaspoon/tsp of sugar
  • 2 teaspoon/tsp of syrup
  • Pinch / half a teaspoon of baking soda
  • Pot
  • Stove/Bunsen Burner
  • Spatula
  • Baking paper
Instructions
  1. Get your equipment.
  2. Wash your hands.
  3. Add your sugar and golden syrup to your pot.
  4. Set up your Bunsen Burner.
  5. Use a blue flame.
  6. Melt then boil the sugar.
  7. Turn off the gas.
  8. Add the baking soda and mix.
  9. Tip out the honey comb/hokey pokey on to baking paper.
  10. Let it cool.
  11. Clean up your equipment.
Result

Discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.