Pages

Friday 25 June 2021

Skittles Colours

 みなさん、こんにちわ 
Minasan, kon'nichiwa (Hello everyone). 

Aim:

I want to find out what happens when you put Skittles in water.

Method:

Equipment

  • 8x skittles
  • Warm water
  • Petri dish
  • Beaker
  • Paper towel

Instructions:

  1. Get your equipment.
  2. Put the skittles into the Petri dish.
  3. Spread them out around the sides.
  4. Clean the beaker.
  5. GENTLY pour the water in the middle of the petri dish so that it is half full.
  6. Observe what happens.

Results:




Describe what happened?
When I poured the water on the Petri dish, the colours of the skittles dissolved in the warm water. I ordered the skittles into the rainbow colours so that it looked good, the colours spread out in the middle of the warm water, and formed some sort of pie chart.

さようなら
Sayonara (Good-bye).



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.