Pages

Monday 21 June 2021

Edible Slime

Hello everyone, in Science we learned how to make edible slime.

Aim:

I want to find out how to make edible slime without getting poison.



Method:

Equipment:

  • 6/7 Marshmallow

  • 2 teaspoon of olive oil

  • 2 teaspoon sugar icing

  • 1 cup cornstarch

  • 1 bowl

  • 1 teaspoon / 1 Spoon

  • 1 Cup

Instruction:

  1. Get all of the equipment ready.

  2. Open the marshmallow packet.

  3. Put 6/7 of marshmallows inside the bowl 

  4. Put the bowl inside the microwave for 40 seconds.

  5. Add 2 teaspoons of olive oil inside the bowl to make the slime fluffy. (Makes the slime less sticky).

  6. Start mixing them with a spoon.

  7. Add a 1 cup of cornstarch.

  8. Start mixing them with a spoon.

  9. Add 2 teaspoons of sugar icing to make the marshmallow slime sweeter.

Result:

When we created the slime, the slime was very sticky. We tried to add more sugar icing so that it would be less sticky, but it didn't work. Here is a picture of the slime:


Thank you for reading this post, I hope you have learned something new. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.