Pages

Monday 19 October 2020

Niue

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog post. 

This post is about Niue, Niue is a small island country that is located in the South pacific ocean.I made a slideshow about Niue, like for example the capital city of Niue and the numbers. I firstly reached some information about Niue like places, numbers and the history about Niue.

Here is a link to access in my slideshow:

Questions:
- Would you like to visit Niue?
Thank you for reading this post, I hope you have learn't something new about Niue!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.