Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

Reading Tasks (Mahinga Kai)

Kamusta,
(Hello,)

Welcome back to my blog post, this post is about the task that I have been doing at hurumanu 1 which is history and reading.

Today we did reading, the book that we we're focusing on is mahinga kai. The book before I did the mahinga kai was tangata whenua, and also both books are good.

To finish the task we have to read the book first, then if we finished reading the book the teachers have prepared some questions based on the story mahinga kai. Some we're hard to answer but it was ok.

Here is one of questions that I answered:

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed it and you can freely comment. 
Paalam!
(Goodbye!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.