Pages

Thursday 28 May 2020

My Decade Research Project

Hello,

Welcome back to my blog post, This post is about my decade research project. 

In Wananga time we have been working in my decade research, the decade project is about like big events that happened on the 1900s. My decade project includes disasters - earthquakes, tsunami and floods.

I have been working on the decade project for a week, I've also researched and make sure it is true. All of the things that I have in my slide are actually true and it's also very dangerous.

Here is one of the slide that I worked on, it's called the China earthquake:


Thank you for reading this blog post, I hope you enjoyed it!
Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.